Instructions and forms for applying for school accounts, grants, scholarships, etc.
FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICATION
Dear Studio Owners, please use the link below to submit a scholarship application on behalf of your students with financial need, (or for yourself).
Our goal is to make funds available to each studio/studio owner to support their students who have financial need in advancing in their development as a martial arts leader.
The Fall 2022 scholarship round has the following priorities:
- Offer scholarship funds to each studio/teaching program and studio owner- $100
- For use by students to help offset membership fees, testing fees, or instructor
Scholarship requests are encouraged to apply by December 31, 2022 before funds run out.
Please work with your students to prepare to answer the following on-line application questions.
- Type of request- membership dues, testing fees, instructor certification, other.
- Amount requested
- Briefly describe the student's need for assistance.
- How does your student intend to support Mission 2000- strengthening human
- How does the student plan to advance their training after receiving this support?
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Foundation Scholarship
SCHOOL OWNER APPLICATIONS
School Owner Application To Establish Fundraising Account With Foundation